跑馬燈

Thursday, February 16, 2012

8teen rocks 19-1-2012♥


hi readers,just wan to share the little moment of my birthday this year
the day before my birthday,i met toto n alex at jusco
they bo jio sad die me
XD
since they so sincere invite me,so i mian qiang join them to watch movie =D
we chit chat at the bunch like old man n old ladies
so we decide to heading the next stop
Starbucks Jusco Perda
i redeem my birthday cake from there
Purchase 1 drinks get a slice of free cake with Starbucks card 
hehe
so i choose the Caramel Chocolate Cake

toto redeemed her SHC too

 with Alex Choo

 with Toto Thum

alex belanja makan sushi 

after that we went for our movie
-The Darkest Hour-

 then the next morning
tadhaaa~ yam cha,my fav activity
thanks Koko came bac from island to help me celebrate my birthday yar
we went huang zuo! yeah the place hav my fav fried prawn dumpling
then we keep on chit chat n share stories 
nice memory
the atmosphere is just like u can talk as loud as u can
like nobody 

 after that she sent me to work!


darlie vs colgate

Butter Gipfel Closed with strawberryjam n butter
Thumbs up

1st try and i liked it
Cornetto Mcflurry- starwberry flavour


friday,i order 4 box of pizzas and celebrated with my partners at starbucks 


and then a surprise! they prepared a caramel cake for me! omg never expect for that
and with a special birthday song?
I stil rmb they try to call me stock up thing before back home
call do this do that to delay my time go inside store
omg
EPIC





times to show off my birthday present  
handmade birthday card from beexian

belated letter from someone

present from Koko fold-heart with all love words inside  
and the necklace



i received this when i visited xinying,homemade card again
nice and underthesea! colourful and make u happy


just wan to say Thankyou Guys 

1 comment: